Friday, December 30, 2011

PC Tune up Tutorial PART 2


Here is part 2: The program featured in this post is called defraggler and like its name suggests it de-fragments your harddrive. Windows already has a built in defragmentation tool but its not a very effective one. This program will organize the files on your harddrive so that when you access them next they will load quicker because the harddrive head does not have to seek as much.

Download link: http://tinyurl.com/88wuruh

This program is made by the same people as CCleaner so its a quality program!

Really easy program just click defrag and do a boot time defrag!

31 comments:

  1. hmm I wonder if this'll work with my raid0 harddrives...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bones yea I'm not sure if the drives appear as one then it probably would though

    ReplyDelete
  3. defrag is one of the few windows native tools that really makes a great difference!

    ah if people knew about this. and msconfig...

    ReplyDelete
  4. im going to dl this now, thankz man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I normally question "defragging" now days. I have not noticed performance gains from defrags windows default or 3rd party in a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Add this one to my computer clean up too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very useful for some New Years cleaning :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually gonna give it a shot. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  9. While it's a good post, I prefer to use AusLogics DiskDefrag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog with great advice. Keep the tips coming. I'm following

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, defragging the comp is always a good thing, though sometimes it can take forever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah the wonderd of a defrag. Good post man


    I follow back

    ReplyDelete
  13. This stuff actually helps. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome tip there! I've used defraggler for awhile and can say it is a great program!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm down for anything made by the CCleaner folks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Never knew any CCleaner guys. I'd like to use this program.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another excellent program that I use all of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice thanks so much i needed this :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great advice, in all my years of owning this computer i've never run the defragmenter!


    click here

    ReplyDelete
  20. I use the same defrag software, it's pretty good.

    ReplyDelete