Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sanyo eneloop AA battery update



About 4 months  ago I decided to try out the famous sanyo eneloop batteries to see if they lived up to their hype and I'm glad to say they do. I've been using these batteries on a regular basis in remotes and cameras and the capacity and reliability of these AA's are great! They are advertised to hold their charge for 1500 cycles I've probably gone through atleast 20 cycles and they are still going strong. Anyway the reason I decided to bring these up again is mainly because I'm working on a review for the charger I use to charge these should have it up tomorrow.

19 comments:

  1. This sound great I have to see if I find here, thanks by sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to that review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to hearing more about the results!

    ReplyDelete
  4. never heard of them before

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to know there are ones that work, as batteries can cost a ton.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just insane, I think I should buy some. Never heard of these before...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always skeptical of rechargeable batteries, but if they're better than the ones I've tried thus far then I'm definitely interested.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never even heard of this brand until now. o_o

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder if they're better than the brand I use

    ReplyDelete
  11. They sound good, nowadays you have to have rechargeable for all the gadgets!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Remember as a lad buying millions of batteries to power my gameboy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. sounds great, I use a lot of batteries!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tried it and was too lazy to charge:)
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad to hear they are holding up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I gotta admit, this brand of battery is the best for me. I mostly use them on wireless controllers.

    ReplyDelete